October 14, 2008

Midwest Fall

I love it when I get a You Send It notification from Peter. That means that he has sent me new pictures of Anna, and I just got a new bunch of pictures this weekend! I love seeing the new things that Anna is doing, and I love having new pictures of her to scrapbook. Just recently I had 21 of the scrapbook layouts of Anna printed and sent to her to add to her album.

So, here you have the latest layout of Anna playing in the leaves - a reminder to us of the seasons that we are missing! I have to say that fall is my favorite season of the year. Even though we aren't experiencing the crisp days, warm sun, chilly nights, the crunch of leaves beneath our feet, the beautiful colors and the fall harvest, we are loving the pictures of Anna experiencing her first fall!

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Tina,
You are so amazing- you already have a scrapbook page of Anna's leaf fun! We had such a fun time in Wausau together. She loved holding onto the bright leaves~ and tasting them too:)
Ginny

Terry said...

Beautiful page! She is adorable. Love all of the leaves you added. I miss the fall season---we go straight from summer to winter here.

sean said...

well even though i can't see anna in the fall, i can't wait to hold her in the winter...then again, i'm sure i'll have to chase her down in order to hold her. she's getting bigger and cuter every season...