January 25, 2009

January 2010 Calendar - Template Freebie

Last year my sister, Teri, and I did a fun project of making 2009 calendars for our families for Christmas. I had them printed at My Pic Tales, and was thrilled with the results! Teri and I were blessed by the generosity of Candace on the RAK Scraps website. Candace posted a template for each month of the year at the beginning of the month, so we were able to keep up with the project throughout the year. If you've been following our blog, you saw my January calendar a few weeks ago. Because of health reasons, Candace is no longer designing the calendar templates, so Teri and I decided that we would pick up this project for 2010. Over Christmas we got to spend some designing time together. Teri is generally the creative geneous behind the ideas, and I'm the tech person. We have so much fun together! So each month I am going to be posting a link to the calendar template for that month. We would love to see how you use them if you choose to; so, please, leave us some links in the comments.Download the template here. Thanks to Obsidian Dawn for the snowflake image. Check back in a little over a week for the February template!

6 comments:

Terry said...

well aren't you just the talented person! Good for you for sharing your talent and freebie.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, might even be super organised this year!
hsmema

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Last year I spent the first two weeks of December to try and get a calendar together, this task was so huge that in the end I didn't really enjoy what I normally love to do. So thank you very much for this wonderful template. I'll try and get an early start on next year's calendar.

Lois B said...

Thank you for continuing of with the project Candace started. It is wondeful how the scrap community steps up and keeps things going.

Thank you Teri and Tina you are very much appreciated for doing this.

Unknown said...

This is great (I love how yours turned out). Thank you so very much. Know I have to send a link to my sister who makes calenders every year. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Superb! Thank you!