September 11, 2010

Our Little Blue-Eyed Boy

Ginny's mom, Sarah, recently took these pictures of Simeon. I feel like I hardly know this little guy, but I'm looking forward to spending more time with him in the near future! So, this was the first time that Jim and I REALLY thought that Simeon looks like Peter. What do you think? Isn't he a sweet little boy, with a mischievous little grin to boot?!
Journaling reads: Grandma Sarah took these adorable pictures of you toward the end of the summer of 2010 when you were 10 months old. It was the first time that Grandpa Jim and I thought that you REALLY looked a lot like your Daddy when he was little. We think his head was a bit rounder, but there is so much of you that looks like him - including those beautiful big blue eyes!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice work, Tina! You have a special gift with scrapbook albums. For me, it was easy....Simeon is so cute!

Ginny said...

I love this one! You will have so much fun with him in person. He is such a cute sweetheart and very silly. He needs to work on his kisses ~ they are more like love bites.

vw bug said...

Ahh, that brought back memories of my boys and wagons. What a great scrapbook page. If I ever get my feet moving, I hope to go back and do some of mine when they were that young!

vw bug said...

Had a brain freeze this morning. Wanted to thank you for stopping by and letting me know about where I could print my calendar. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute, Tina. The funny thing is, in one picture I think Simeon resembles Patrick, while in other pictures I think he resembles Peter or Sean. Simeon sure is cute!

Christine S.