February 22, 2009

Chillin' Life in Cartagena - Anna Style

I'm still scrappin' some of the pictures from Peter, Ginny and Anna's visit to Cartagena last November. We had such a wonderful time having Anna to ourselves while Peter and Ginny visited Tayrona National Park. Here are a few more pictures of our time with Anna: View on Smug Mug
By the way, many of the elements from this layout and Peter's Sunshine are from a benefit grab bag called For Mellisa that is available for one more day at Scrapbook Graphics. The cost is $5.00, which is a terrific bargain for all of the wonderful things that are included. Go check it out!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Tina, I think this is my favorite layout! Not only are the design and colors very fun and attractive, I just love the story it tells. Anna and Jim's face in the hammock picture are the picture of "chill" and your wet shirt is funny. Anna had so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa camp! So, depending on how much time you have in MN this summer, what would you think of having another G&G camp with Anna~ Peter and I could skip town for a day or two:)! Ginny

Terry said...

really love this colorful LO. Love the story! Can't tell that you just adore her :)

Tina J said...

Hooray!! Can't wait for Janelle Grandparent's Camp #2!! Of course we will be there!!

Anonymous said...

Tina I love that you have the ShutterBug, can you please send some of it my way? Every time I think of a funny thing or situation I was involved in with my kids, I wish I would have had a camera around my neck! Thanks for continuing to provide these adorable pages for us to enjoy!