February 17, 2009

Serendipity

Two of Dena's friends are visiting her. Jenna (Dena's soon to be sister-in-law) and Priyanka. Pri sometimes uses Photoshop Elements at her job when she is doing public relations projects. She was curious to see how I use Elements to do my digital scrapbooking. So, I opened up a template and some papers and elements and started quickly putting a page together to show her how it works. Immediately I realized that I was really liking what was coming together. So, I had Jim write a few words for the journaling and tweeked the layout a bit, and here is the resulting layout: View on Smug Mug
That picture of Anna is making us both miss her tremendously! Compare the picture of her to the Sunshine pictures - she really has changed in the last three months, hasn't she?

1 comment:

Terry said...

the picutre is so cute! They grow so quickly and the change from week to week is phenomenal.